EcoCircuits provides a cost effective PMIC solution that increases the peak power capability in battery supplied IoT devices.
- IoT devices, especially sensor nodes typically have very low power consumption. Only during radio transmission a large power burst is needed.
- Industrial Lithium Tionyl Chloride batteries have high output resistance which limits the available power.
EcoCircuits’ Battery Booster PMIC:
- Increases the battery’s peak power capability to 850mW
- Has a regulated, low ripple output voltage
- Low quiescent current (<50nA)
- Small Chip (2×3 mm) and 3 passives
- Output energy is easily scalable.
Request more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org